Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Establishing a Routine

Day 3 - Repeat, repeat, repeat!  That's what FlyLady recommends.  This is how I am going to establish my routines.  Today I must get up and get dressed in the morning and then keep my kitchen sink cleaned.  So far, so good.  My plans for today are to eat a quick chicken salad for lunch then hop on over to the gym (since I refuse to exercise outside right now), stop by the grocery store on the way home to get needed items for dinner, cook dinner, clean out the sink and go to bed.  Sounds easy enough.  I still want to clean out the refrigerator since I didn't get that finished on my initial day.  I'm sure I'll have room in my plans for that.  Just to help motivate me, I am posting the refrigerator before picture.  It's gross in there (so embarrassing)!

Day 3 Photo:
The Refrigerator - BEFORE

No comments:

Post a Comment