Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Very Interesting!

So, apparently my body has "misplaced" nearly 6 pounds today.  I know that weight fluctuates from day to day, but come on, 6 pounds?  Where exactly did it go?  I don't know, but I can't really get excited about it because I don't expect it to stay that way.  Only time will tell.  As for FlyLady's Day 2, I am up, took a shower and got dressed (including my laced-up shoes).  Just so you know, it took me until 12:00 p.m. to get to that point.  However, FlyLady didn't give me a time limit!
Plans for today include, eating something for lunch (of course), heading out to the gym or going on a walk with the family, cleaning out the refrigerator since I didn't have time to do that yesterday, and eating a healthy dinner.  I wonder what's on the menu for tonight?  Stay tuned if you want to find out!  Day 2 is just getting started.

A HUGE, BIG, ENORMOUS "THANK YOU" TO MY HUSBAND TONY!  Not only did he run to the store when I found out that we didn't have any sink cleaner, he also put away the dishes from the dishwasher 3 times for me!  Our "shiny sink" would not have been possible without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment