Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4 - Exhaustion sets in...

Well, if finally happened.  I'm so exhausted I can hardly type.  I'm not quite sure if this is my usual week 1 crash, which typically happens around day 5 for me.  Or if it is because I accidentally took two doses of Zyrtec this morning.  Usually I take 2 pills out of the bottle, I take one pill and give the other to my son.  This morning, before I realized what I was doing, I had swallowed both pills plus my Sudafed.  The bottle clearly says not to take more than one in a 24 hour period.    Whoops!
As for the diet.  My morning Slim-fast was much better today...considering the fact that I didn't try to mix it in my coffee again!  I had left-over Grilled Chicken and Tri-Colored Salad for lunch.  On the menu tonight, Chicken stuffed with Spinach and Cheese and Cannellini Bean Salad.  I also made a Red Wine Vinegar dressing to go with it.  The Balsamic Vinegar is all the rage right now (I know...I'm addicted to it too), but don't underestimate the power of a perfectly blended Red Wine Vinegar Dressing.
Also, the Cannellini Salad was SUPER easy, because, remember I already cut up my vegetables on Sunday!  Oh yeah!  That has come in handy this week.  I mixed the beans with cucumber, green and red bell pepper and purple onion.  Then I put some baby arugula leaves in the bowl, put the bean salad in, and topped it of with half an avocado (sliced).  It was delicious!
I hope to perk up again by tomorrow...off to bed for now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment