Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1 - Five Pounds Down

Well, it's official, I have lost 5 pounds.  Even with my night of debauchery last night, I still managed to lose 5 pounds!  So, I know we are on the right track, even if it is going to be a long road.  My husband made a delicious Pork Tenderloin stuffed with Goat Cheese and Spinach for dinner tonight.  He also created a side-dish with asparagus, mushrooms and onions.  It was very good!

On the menu this week, we have:
Vegetable & Bean Soup
Barbecue Chicken w/ Antipasto Salad
Beef & White Bean Chili
Grilled Chicken & Avocado Salad
Beef w/ Asparagus & Mushrooms

This will be our last week on Phase 1.  Phase 2 will be much easier.  We will be able to have whole wheat products, such as bread and pasta.  I will finally be able to have fruit again, and we can have different vegetables, such as sweet potatoes and carrots.  I can't wait!  This will be one resolution I plan on keeping for a very long time!  I am going to make this "lifestyle change" work this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment